*NEW* Group forming in Williamsburg, BK starting January 12, 2017
Mama Love is an inspired, 4-week soul journey for mothers. This is a process group, which means that I (and the other moms) will be creating a safe space for deep feelings to come up in and around the experience of mothering - particularly the darker, lesser-exposed feelings that counterbalance the joy and light.
- Mama's need love, support, & deep listening
- Sharing in the wisdom of other mothers is very good medicine!
- Moms need to not live in fear of their feelings - how can we welcome them all?
- We crave community around mothering - we shouldn't be parenting in a vacuum
- Open to women with children of any age (babies under 5 months old are welcome)
- Group will begin on Thursday January 12th from 8:30-10:30am in Williamsburg
- After the first meeting, if interested, you will be asked to commit to the remaining three sessions (held on January 26, February 9 & 23rd at the same time/location).
- Cost: $85 per session. Sliding scale is available.
- Space is limited - the group will be intimate, no more than about 6 women
- RSVP by January 3rd
- To reserve, or ask questions, email email@example.com
- Address: 181 N. 11th Street, #404, Williamsburg, Brooklyn 11211
Hope to see you there!